- Dennison, J. 2019. Impact of Public Attitudes to migration on the political environment in the Euro-Mediterranean Region.
- Contributor to: IOM (2018) Informing the Implementation of the Global Compact for Migration
- Dennison, J. and Dražanová, L. (2018) Attitudes to Immigration in Europe and the Southern Mediterranean
- Contributor to: CEPS (2018) The Cost of Non-Europe in Migration Policy
- Dražanová, Lenka. 2018. Eurobarometro, speciale immigrazione: in che modo le opinioni degli italiani differiscono da quelle dei cittadini europei? Questione Giustizia.
- ‘Attitudes to immigration and the future of the European Union’, Club of Venice, Venice, 2018
- ‘The political effects of attitudes to immigration’, MIDEM conference, Berlin, 2018
- ‘Brexit: Why the UK and why now?’, University of Amsterdam, 2018
- ‘Explaining Attitudes to Immigration in Europe’, European Parliament, Brussels, 2018
- ‘Attitudes to Immigration in Europe and the Southern Mediterranean’, Tunis, Tunisia, 2018
- ‘What would a fair Brexit look like?’, EUI Thoughts on the future of Europe series, 2018
- State of the Union 2018, EUI Florence, Narratives and Attitudes to Migration. See video here.
- ‘Understanding attitudes to immigration in Italy today’, 2018, Metropolis conference. See video here.
- Presenting evidence to the European Parliament Select Committees. See video here.
- ‘What Europeans think of immigration’ at EPIM, Brussels, 2018
- ‘Looking behind the culture of fear’ Friedrich Ebert Stiftung, Budapest, 2018
- ‘Public Attitudes on Migration’, European Commission talk with cabinet, Brussels, 2017
- ‘The Rise of Populism’, After dinner speaker with Barclays and McKinsey, London, 2017
- ‘International cooperation in responsibility-sharing for refugees’, American University in Cairo, 2017
- ‘EU Migration Challenges: What Can Diplomacy and Science Together Contribute?’ European Academy of Diplomacy, Cracow, 2019.
- Prague Process Senior Officials’ meeting. International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD), Prague, 2018.
- ‘Perceptions of Migration in Europe. Implications for Policy-Making’. Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), Brussels, 2018. Watch video (in English).
- ‘Migrazioni e asilo nella regione euro-mediterranea’. Scuola Normale Superiore di Pisa, Pisa, 2018. Watch video (in Italian).
Blog Posts and Press
- On-going blogging at https://medium.com/@jamesdennison_7425
- The emergence of the populist radical right in Spain demonstrates the conditions under which such parties succeed, LSE Europp
- Why immigration has the potential to upend the Italian election, LSE Europp
- Op-ed: Are Europeans turning against asylum seekers and refugees?, European Council on Refugees and Exiles
- Immigration and the Czech presidential election. LSE Europp